- 200 g egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons of sunflower or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic clove, crushed
- 2 red chillies, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 cm piece ginger root, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 500 g frozen prawns, defrosted
- a great handfuls salted cashew nuts
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 handfuls coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoons of cashew nuts
- wedges of limes
1 Put the egg noodles in boiling water and simmer for just two-3 minutes. Then drain.
2. Heat a sizable wok on the medium heat using the oil so when hot add some garlic clove, chillies and ginger root. Prepare for any minute, stirring constantly after which include the noodles after some from the water. Show up heat.
3. Now include the nam pla, oyster sauce, sugar, lime juice, beansprouts and prawns. Stir well.
4. Add some cashew nuts and spring onions. Taste and adjust seasoning - then add more lime juice or nam pla if required.
5. Serve the noodles with a few lime wedges, coriander leaves and chopped cashew nuts.
Rate This Recipe