Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Steak Ingredients
Country Fried Steak Ingredients
- 1/2 pound boneless sirloin steak, about 1/2" thick
- 1 cup all-purpose flour 
- 1 egg 
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- two tablespoons all-purpose flour 
- 1 cup milk 
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Steak Recipe
Country Fried Steak Recipe
- Flatten the sirloin to some thickness of approximately 1/4" after which reduce two pieces. 
- Place the flour right into a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the egg, buttermilk, salt, and pepper.
- Dredge the steaks within the flour, then your egg mixture, and on the other hand within the flour.
- Inside a surefire skillet over medium-high temperature, heat four inches of oil.
- Prepare the steaks for around four minutes on every side, then drain in writing towels.
- Pour out basically 2 or 3 tablespoons the meat drippings in the skillet.
- Sprinkle two tablespoons of flour in to the oil to make a roux.
- Prepare for around two minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Progressively whisk within the milk.
- Prepare for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, before the gravy is thick and bubbly.
- Add pepper and salt. 
- Spoon an ample quantity of gravy over each steak and serve.
Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Steak Video
This video teaches you another form of Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Steak, utilizing a different combination of spices.
- To make your Texas Roadhouse Country Fried Steak more flavorful, sprinkle Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning around the steaks just before dredging them in flour and also the egg mixture.
- Use coffee rather of milk to create a Red Eye gravy, for individuals who would like an alternative choice to a cream sauce.
- Country fried steak is typically offered with mashed taters.