- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups white-colored grain
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or wok oil, 3 turns from the pan
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic clove, chopped
- 2 " fresh ginger root, minced or grated
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, obtainable in pouches in produce section, a few handfuls
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced with an position
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup Tamari, dark aged soy sauce
Bring water to some boil. Add grain, reduce heat, cover and prepare over medium low heat until tender, 15 to 18 minutes. Spread grain on a cookie sheet to quick awesome it.
Heat a wok, wok formed skillet or large nonstick skillet over high temperature. Add oil towards the pan. Add egg to herbal and enter small bits because it scrambles. When eggs are scrambled, add garlic clove and ginger root towards the pan. Add carrots. pepper, scallions towards the pan and quick stir-fry veggies 2 minutes. Add grain towards the pan and mix with veggies. Fry grain with veggies two or three minutes. Add peas and soy sauce towards the grain and stir fry one minute more, then serve.
Recipe thanks to Rachael Ray