- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) ice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavoring (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar or any other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Place all ingredients in to the Vitamix container within the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and gradually increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for one minute or until preferred consistency is arrived at. Serve immediately.
Try plain orange juice, by omitting the vanilla and sweetener. For recipe variation, add 1/2 cup (75 g) of fresh pineapple with juice.
This recipe continues to be written for that C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you work with another Vitamix machine or container size, you may want to make alterations in the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or component quantities.