- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- six to eight bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
Line the foot of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on the top.
Inside a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well utilizing a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and blend until smooth. Fold the whipped topping in to the cream cheese mixture. Add some cream cheese mixture towards the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mix within the cookies and bananas and canopy using the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until prepared to serve.
Recipe thanks to Paula Deen
I wish to get this to