Опубликовано: 16 сент. 2016 г.
Learn to make restaurant style Chicken Kali Mirch - an easy and quick Indian primary course recipe from your chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Murg Kalimiri is really a wealthy chicken dish where chicken pieces are marinated in curd & crushed pepper and cooked in onion and coriander paste.
Share on Facebook: goo.gl/ZWXdsa
Share on G+. goo.gl/Z0J3gU
800 gms Chicken
100 gms Curd (Dahi)
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
1 tablespoons of crushed Pepper
Salt to taste
4 tablespoons of Oil
For Eco-friendly Gravy Paste:
25 Garlic clove cloves
1/2 inch Ginger root
- Marinate the chicken with curd, turmeric powder, crushed pepper and salt. Ensure that it stays aside for fifteen minutes.
- Inside a pan heat some oil.
- Add some eco-friendly paste and saute well.
- Add crushed pepper and again mix well.
- Add some marinated chicken. Mix everything well.
- Add little water and blend well.
- Pay for it having a lid and allow the chicken prepare for fifteen minutes.
- Scrumptious Chicken Kali Mirch is able to be offered.