I really like shrimp, then when I discovered this recipe, I understood I needed to check it out. It’s very easily, and it has a pleasant, subtle flavor (you can include more garlic clove and pepper if you prefer a more powerful flavor).
Dieters Grilled Shrimp Scampi recipe
Makes 4 servings
1 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup essential olive oil
1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
1 dash ground pepper, to taste
1. Inside a large, non-reactive bowl, stir together the garlic clove, parsley, essential olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and pepper. Season with crushed red pepper, if preferred.
2. Add some shrimp toss well to coat.
3. Marinate within the refrigerator for around half an hour.
4. Preheat the grill to high temperature. Thread the shrimp onto skewers, piercing once close to the tail and when close to the mind.
5. Discard the remaining marinade.
6. Gently oil the grill grate. Grill for around 2-3 minutes on every side (or before the shrimp turns opaque).
WW POINTS per serving: 5
Dietary information per serving: 205 calories, 11g fat, .1g fiber