Since Your MEAL Is Created FRESH RIGHT Before You, IT’S Simple To Personalize YOUR COSTA VIDA MEAL To Suit Your TASTE AND Nutritional PREFERENCE. FROM GLUTEN SENSITIVITY TO Individuals Searching TO LIGHTEN Their Diet Program, We CAN Personalize OUR AWARD-WINNING BURRITOS AND MOUTH-WATERING SALADS To Suit Your LIFESTYLE. Unsure How To Start? JUST ASK. We Like Speaking ABOUT OUR FOOD ALMOST Around We Like Which Makes It.
Centered On Freshness
At Costa Vida, we take food seriously. For this reason Costa Vida your meals are created by an authorized Executive Chef—not a Chief Operating Officer. Our Executive Chef has produced a menu full of intense flavors. Only using the freshest ingredients, he believes that meals made fresh on that day – not just taste better, but they are much better too! Thus our mantra is: "created using passion, on your own, every single day.Inch
We take our customer demands seriously too, specifically for individuals who're searching to consume healthier. We feel eating healthier begins with the freshest ingredients, for example our juicy tomato plants, jalapenos, onions, garlic clove, red chilies, tomatillos, cilantro and tangy mangos.
Low-fatOrHigher Protein/Calorie Managed Salad
Begin with the selection of black or pinto beans, lettuce, grilled steak, or shredded chicken, pico de gallo or mango salsa with cilantro vinaigrette. Be strong and steer clear of tortillas, cheese and strips.
Lower Fat/High Protein/Calorie Managed Meal
Begin with cilantro lime grain, black or pinto beans, grilled steak, or shredded chicken together with your choice our Roasted Eco-friendly Chili or Tomatillo Cilantro Sauce and capped with the selection of pico de gallo, salsa fresca, or mango salsa.
AllergensWord to the customers: Because we love them deeply our food and recipes are some of the cleanest and many natural, we is constantly make an effort to eliminate preservatives and allergen causing ingredients, whenever we can.
- Wheat Gluten - We've labored diligently to get rid of wheat gluten all our sauces, dressings, and proteins. Natural glutens remain only within our flour and wheat tortillas as well as in two desserts--tres leches and key lime cake. Which means that we provide "oceans of gluten-free options" within our menu. Many of these products are gluten-free: all enchiladas, all tacos, all salads (with no flour or wheat tortilla), all nachos, and our chicken tortilla soup. which utilizes corn strips.
- Nuts - While we don't use any nuts within our recipes, some ingredients we use might have been processed in facilities which do package nuts and/or nut product.
- Soy - Our sauces, sweet pork, grilled chicken, steak, cilantro lime dressing, and mango salsa contain soy.
- MSG - All food products are MSG free aside from the tomatillo ranch dressing.
- Sodium - Our prepared hot products are lower in sodium. Additionally, you might request steak or chicken with no seasoning. Please call before hands or prepare to hold back to ensure that these products could be appropriately prepared.
- Dairy - For individuals who're dairy intolerant, safe food products include lettuce, all salsas, non-grilled tortillas, black and pinto beans, grilled chicken, vinaigrette and mango dressings, tortilla soup, tortilla chips and strips, and guacamole. (Observe that our cilantro lime grain does include dairy.)
- Vegetarian – Our sauces are vegetarian except for our Roasted Eco-friendly Chile Sauce (includes chicken base) and our Red Enchilada Sauce (includes chicken and beef bases).
- Tortillas (Flour, Corn & Wheat Grains) – At Costa Vida we've labored to produce the very best tortilla simply without using lard. Our signature tortillas only use the highest quality wheat and corn masa. Our tortillas are 100% vegetarian making to achieve the perfect flavor, texture and color.