- Worcestershire-Chive Butter:
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 stick unsalted butter, at 70 degrees
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- two tablespoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups coarsely ground black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 8 T-bone steaks, each ten to twelve ounces
- Essential olive oil
Preheat grill or side burner. Heat oil inside a medium skillet add shallots and garlic clove and prepare until soft, let awesome slightly. Place butter in a tiny bowl and add shallot mixture, Worcestershire, mustard and chives and blend until combined. Season with pepper and salt to taste. Scrape mixture into the middle of a bit of waxed paper and roll right into a log. Refrigerate until firm.
Preheat grill. Mix the peppercorns and ancho chile powder inside a medium baking dish. Brush steaks with essential olive oil and season with salt. Dredge one for reds from the steaks within the pepper mixture and grill, pepper side lower, until golden brown, about five to six minutes, start and continue grilling 6 minutes for medium-rare doneness. Remove in the grill and top having a slice from the butter.
1999 Bobby Flay. All Legal rights Reserved.