- 2 teaspoons essential olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic clove
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tulsi leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 cups coarsely shredded chicken (from 1 roasted chicken)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
Heat the oil inside a heavy large fry pan over medium heat. Add some pancetta and garlic clove and saute until it's brown and crisp, 8 minutes. Awesome slightly.
Inside a large bowl, whisk together the cream, cheese, yolks, tulsi, and parsley to combine.
Meanwhile, bring a sizable pot of salted water to some boil over high temperature. Add some spaghetti and prepare until it is only tender but nonetheless firm towards the bite, stirring from time to time, about ten minutes. Drain.
Add some chicken towards the pan using the pancetta and stir to mix. Next, add some spaghetti and also the cream mixture and toss over medium-low heat before the chicken is heated through and also the sauce jackets the spaghetti heavily, about 4 minutes (don't boil or you will finish up scrambling the eggs). Season the pasta, to taste, with pepper and salt as needed (the pancetta will probably add all of the salt you'll need). Transfer the pasta to some large wide serving bowl. Sprinkle the walnuts and lemon zest over, and serve.
Recipe thanks to Giada De Laurentiis