- 1 sweet onion, reduce wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced in 1/2 lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, cheekbones removed
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms, stemmed
- 2 1/two tablespoons essential olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 pint grape tomato plants, washed and dried
- 2 sweet or hot Italian sausages, thinly sliced or casings removed
- 1/4 cup white-colored wine
- 12 ounces whole-grain penne, cooked based on package instructions, 1/2 cup pasta water reserved
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 levels F.
Inside a bowl, toss all of the vegetables, except the tomato plants, with 1 1/two tablespoons oil. Season with pepper and salt, to taste. Arrange on the baking sheet and roast, until caramelized, about half an hour, turning vegetables midway with the cooking. In a tiny bowl, add some tomato plants and also the remaining essential olive oil and toss to coat. Season with pepper and salt, to taste, and increase the baking sheet, in the midway reason for cooking, to caramelize .
Meanwhile, inside a large skillet over medium heat, add some sausage and saute until cooked through. Show up heat and deglaze with white-colored wine. When the vegetables are cooked, awesome slightly, then coarsely chop. Add some vegetables and then any pan juices towards the sausage within the skillet. Add in the cooked penne, adding reserved pasta water, as needed, to moisten. Season with pepper and salt, to taste, and serve in bowls capped with Parmesan.
Recipe thanks to Melissa d'Arabian