- Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt plus 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/two tablespoons good essential olive oil
- 1 1/two tablespoons minced garlic clove (4 cloves)
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 16 shrimp), peeled and deveined
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 lemon, zest grated
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1/4 lemon, thinly sliced in two-models
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
Drizzle some oil inside a large pot of boiling salted water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and also the linguine. and prepare for seven to ten minutes, or based on the directions around the package.
Meanwhile, in another large (12-inch), heavy-bottomed pan, melt the butter and essential olive oil over medium-low heat. Add some garlic clove. Saute for one minute. Be cautious, the garlic clove burns easily! Add some shrimp, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and also the pepper and saute before the shrimp have recently switched pink, about a few minutes, stirring frequently. Remove in the heat, add some parsley, lemon zest. fresh lemon juice, lemon slices, and red pepper flakes. Toss to mix.
Once the pasta is completed, drain the cooked linguine after which restore it who are holding cards. Immediately add some shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve.
2002, Barefoot Contessa Family Style, All Legal rights Reserved