- 9 - 11 ounces mushrooms (I'd most likely buy around 14 ounces of mushrooms, as you've to trim a little off)
- 3 tablespoons essential olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic clove, finely chopped
- one to two small dried red chillies, pounded or very finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- juice of just oneOr2 lemon
- 1 pound pappardelle
- a little number of grated Mozzarella dairy product
- 1 handfully of fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces unsalted butter
Brush-off any dirt in the mushrooms having a pastry brush or perhaps a dish towel. Slice the mushrooms thinly, but tear girolles, chanterelles and blewits in two. Place the essential olive oil in an exceedingly hot fry pan and add some mushrooms. Allow them to fry fast, tossing a couple of times, adding the garlic clove and chilli having a pinch of salt (it is crucial to season mushrooms gently, like a little really brings about the taste). Still fry fast for 4-a few minutes, tossing regularly. Then turn heat off and squeeze within the fresh lemon juice. Toss and season to taste.
Meanwhile prepare the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Increase the mushrooms, using the Parmesan, parsley and butter. Toss lightly, coating the pasta using the mushrooms as well as their flavor. Serve, scraping out all the last items of mushroom in the pan, and sprinkle after some extra parsley and Parmesan.
Recipe thanks to The Naked Chef, Jamie Oliver, Hyperion
I wish to get this to