- 5 lemons, halved
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup fresh dill, fronds chopped, stems reserved
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound 16/20 shrimp, peeled, tails removed and deveined
- 1 pound fusilli
- 2 cups grape tomato plants, halved
- 2 cups diced British cucumber
Inside a large bowl, whisk together the juice of three lemons, the honey and chopped dill. Gradually whisk within the essential olive oil before the dressing is emulsified. Season with pepper and salt. Reserve.
Bring a sizable stockpot water to some boil. Add some juice from the remaining 2 lemons. the dill stems and 1/2 cup salt. Add some shrimp and prepare until opaque and cooked through, three or four minutes. Take away the shrimp utilizing a slotted spoon and increase the dressing. Toss to coat.
Bring the poaching liquid look out onto a boil. Drop the pasta and prepare until al dente. 9 to ten minutes. Drain the pasta and run it under cold water before the pasta is cooled. Take away the dill stems.
Add some pasta, grape tomato plants and cucumbers towards the bowl using the shrimp and toss to mix. Season with pepper and salt.
From Food Network Kitchens