Hamburger and Macaroni Recipe
- Prep time: a few minutes
- Prepare time: twenty minutes
- Yield: Serves 4
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni (use grain pasta or gluten-free pasta for gluten-free version)
- 1 Tablespoons of essential olive oil
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 yellow onion, chopped (or mixed chopped eco-friendly onion vegetables and yellow onion)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 large can (28 oz) of diced tomato plants
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 Start cooking the pasta: Obtain a large pot of warm water heating and start cooking the macaroni as reported by the directions around the macaroni package.
2 Brown the beef and onions: As the water is heating and macaroni cooking, prepare the sauce. Inside a skillet, brown the floor beef inside a tablespoon of essential olive oil on high temperature. Stir only infrequently so the hamburger comes with an chance to brown.
Once the beef has mostly browned, add some onions towards the pan and toss to mix. Prepare before the onions are soft, about 4-6 minutes.
3 Add seasonings, tomato plants: Add some celery seed, a touch of crushed red pepper and seasoned salt. Pour in canned tomato plants, add some Worcestershire sauce and stir to mix. Simmer for five minutes.
4 Add cooked pasta: Add the drained and cooked macaroni and also the parsley. Prepare for an additional a few minutes.
Add freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
Hello! All photos and content are protected. Don't use our photos without prior written permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your unique words and link to Hamburger and Macaroni on Simply Recipes. Thanks!
If one makes this recipe, snap a pic and hashtag it #simplyrecipes — We like to call at your creations on Instagram. Facebook. Twitter !