The key to juicy baked chicken white meat? Bake for a short while in a hot temperature. Baking for half an hour at 350 levels will yield dry meat. But baking just for twenty minutes at 450 levels can lead to delightfully juicy baked chicken white meat, each time.
Baked Chicken White Meat
Prep and Awesome time
Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Recipe type: Entree, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Primal/Paleo
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 large (8 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Essential olive oil cooking spray, or 2 teaspoons essential olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Freshly ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic clove powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 levels F. Line a baking dish with foil.
- Spray or brush each side of every chicken white meat with essential olive oil, and sprinkle using the seasonings.
- Bake, uncovered, for ten minutes, switch to another side, gently spray/brush again and bake for 8-10 more minutes, or until juices run obvious when pierced having a fork (it's fine to create a small slit within the thickest part and find out whether it's done!).
- Transfer the baked chicken breasts to some platter. Loosely cover with foil and permit to relax a few minutes before slicing and serving.
You will need to adjust the baking time for you to how big your chicken breasts. This recipe is ideal for 8 oz, but when yours tend to be bigger (say, 10 oz each), you might have to bake them for 12-fifteen minutes on every side, and when they are smaller sized (6 oz each), 8 minutes per side will most likely be perfect. The easiest method to make certain they're done is by using an immediate-read thermometer. It ought to read 165 levels F when placed in to the thickest part. Without having a thermometer, create a small slit within the center and look to make certain it's white-colored and opaque, not pink.
Diet Per Serving
Calories: 272 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 0g Sugar: 0g Sodium: 640mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 46g