- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- two tablespoons hot sauce
- Extra-virgin essential olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 scallions, reduce 1 " pieces
- 1 (16 to 18 ounce) jar eco-friendly chili or tomatillo salsa
- two tablespoons chopped cilantro, a palm full, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, 2/3 palm full
- 1 (16 to 18 ounce) jar chipotle salsa
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 cloves garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 plum tomato plants, diced
- Pimiento stuffed jumbo Spanish olives, chopped
- Tortilla chips, buy 2 sacks by 50 percent different colors/varieties
Heat refried beans in small nonstick pan over medium heat and season with hot sauce. Transfer the beans to some small, deep casserole dish. Scrape pan clean with rubber spatula and go back to heat.
Add some extra-virgin essential olive oil towards the pan and lift heat to high. Once the oil smokes, add some scallions and sear them, two to three minutes. Add eco-friendly salsa to scallions as well as heat through. Add cilantro, remove salsa from heat, and layer on the top from the beans.
Return exactly the same pan towards the stove, lower heat to medium and add black beans, heat through and season with cumin, layer on the top from the eco-friendly salsa.
Top the black beans having a layer of chipotle salsa. Mix sour cream the lime zest and juice and spread on the top from the chipotle salsa.
Combine the meat of two ripe avocados with garlic clove, fresh lemon juice. jalapeno and salt to create a chunky guacamole. Top the salsa with guacamole. Garnish the dip using the final layer of diced tomato plants and sliced olives.
Recipe thanks to Rachael Ray