- Add yours
cullyskitchen.com/3-meat-pizza-casserole-recipe/ world wide web.facebook.com/GypsysMeltingPot ***The Gypsy's Melting Pot***. claims no legal rights to those artworks or photos. If the work is associated with only you would really like for all of us to get rid of it, please call us and we'll certainly achieve this. Find out more. @firstname.lastname@example.org. Benefits. By: Gypsys Melting Pot No will i claim any of these, just thought u all would really like this. sounds so great. See lessAdd tags (comma separated) to classify your bookmark. Save You can utilize the below tags. Click someone to add it.
- deep dish bake
- nothing specific
Schedule your weekly meals and obtain auto-generated shopping lists.Add products for your grocery list
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 lb mild pork sausage
- 1 large onion, medium size chopped
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I made use of Bertolli’s Mushroom and Garlic clove)
- 1 lb cubed cooked pork
- 1/2-1 lb of sliced pepperoni
- 3 (large) bags of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 tablespoons grated mozzarella dairy product
- two tablespoons chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Steps to make it
- Prepare pasta in boiling water until al dent .
- Prepare sausage, garlic clove powder and oregano with onions before the juices run obvious.
- Inside a gently greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a tiny bit of sauce to gently coat bottom.
- Layer ingredients within the order the following.
- first layer-1/three of the pasta, 1/3 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, two tablespoons mozzarella dairy product, sausage and onions.
- second layer-1/2 from the remaining pasta, 1/2 remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, two tablespoons mozzarella dairy product, pork.
- 3rd layer-all remaining pasta, all remaining sauce, 1 bag of mozzarella cheese, two tablespoons mozzarella dairy product, all of the pepperoni(completely since the entire top with pepperoni).
- Bake at 375°F for 40 minutes.
- Let take a few minutes before serving.