- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) diced tomato plants, drained
- ½ -1 jalapeno, seeded ( ½ provides you with a gentle salsa, and 1 a medium) Click The Link to determine how you can seed jalapeno
- 1 small yellow onion, quartered (about ½ cup)
- 1½ teaspoon garlic clove salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- Place all the ingredients into a mixer or blender and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate not less than 1-2 hrs to allow all of the flavors marinate together. Serve with tortilla chips.
Here's what I did previously get the best Blender Salsa Recipe
Click the images for more information
(Publish contains affiliate links)
I didn’t have garlic clove salt however i added garlic clove powder and salt (2:1). Also, I didn’t add jalapeno because my boyfriend has some stomach issues. I cooked the onion on medium fire using the garlic clove powder since i’m getting headaches after i eat raw onion (true story). The recipe switched out perfect. I didn’t have to adjust the seasoning after tasting it. It’s an excellent replacement for the commercial salsa. Later on, I might consider using a chunky version with a few tomato and pepper cubes. It’s certainly a keeper!