- 2/3 cup grape tomato plants, chopped (ten to twelve)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 3 medium avocados, diced
- 1/2 finely chopped sweet onion, for example Vidalia
- 1/8 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic clove salt
- Lime tortilla chips, for serving
Combine the tomato plants, pineapple, avocados, onion, cilantro, lime juice, red pepper flakes and garlic clove salt inside a medium bowl. Add pepper to taste. Serve with lime tortilla chips.
Recipe thanks to Trisha Yearwood
Trisha's Avocado Salsa (03:22)
I wish to get this to
Share this recipe or
reserve it later on
Ideas You’ll Love
Recipe thanks to Guy Fieri
2016 Television Food Network G.P.
All legal rights reserved.