- two tablespoons essential olive oil
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic clove, chopped
- 1 pound lean hamburger
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- One 4-ounce can tomato paste
- One 12-ounce bottle beer
- One 28-ounce can diced tomato plants
- One 14-ounce can diced tomato plants
- One 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Shredded Cheddar
- Sour cream
- Chopped eco-friendly onions
Add some essential olive oil to some large Nederlander oven over medium-high temperature. Once hot, add some onions and peppers and saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add some garlic clove and saute until just aromatic. Stir within the beef and sausage, breaking up with the rear of a wood spoon, and prepare until browned, about 6 minutes.
Drain the beef mixture via a colander. Add it to the Nederlander oven and stir within the chili powder. cumin and oregano. Prepare for around 2 minutes. Stir the tomato paste in to the beef mixture this can "toast" it and provide the chili more flavor. Add some beer and awaken any browned bits at the base from the pan. Provide a simmer, after which add some diced tomato plants and beans. Simmer on medium-low for just two hrs, stirring occasionally to help keep the underside from sticking.
Top with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped eco-friendly onions before serving.
From Food Network Kitchens after further testing and to guarantee the the best results this recipe continues to be altered from that which was in the episode.