- 250g fettuccine
- 30g grated mozzarella dairy product
- 3 rashers bacon, fat trimmed and finely diced
- 1/2 brown onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic clove, crushed
- 125ml cream
- 1 egg, whisked
Increase grocery list
Turn this recipe right into a grocery list you are able to print, email or take on your mobile. It's free! Operated by Whisk.com
Preparation: 10 min › Prepare: 15 min › Ready in: 25 min
- Prepare pasta based on directions on packet. Drain well. Stir through half the Parmesan.
- Lightly saute the bacon, onion and garlic clove inside a oiled medium fry pan for three or four minutes or before the onion is soft. Add some cream while stirring provide a light simmer, then take from the heat.
- Whisk the egg in to the warm bacon and cream mixture, the pour immediately within the still hot pasta and stir through well. When the cream is simply too hot the eggs will begin to scramble.
- Serve the creamy pasta to the plates then sprinkle using the remaining cheese.