I've already published simple form of rava laddu and rava coconut laddu which is another version with condensed milk.
You may also take a look listing of 101 Diwali Recipes
Sooji Ladoo with Milkmaid Recipe:
Preparation Cooking. 30mins
Makes about 22 -24 laddoos
Semolina: 1 and 1/2 cups
Desiccated Coconut: 1/2 cup
Sweetened Condensed Milk: 1 and 1/4 cup
Milk: under 1/4 cup or as needed
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 teaspoon
Cashews and Raisins
1. Heat ghee inside a heavy bottomed fry pan and fry the cashews until light brown color.
2. Adding the raisins and fry until it plumps up. Remove them from the ghee and hang aside.
3. Within the same pan, add some semolina and fry continuously on the medium flame till they alter color to light golden.
4. Now add some coconut into it and fry for any couple of seconds.
5. Adding roasted nuts and cardamom powder and blend.
6. Add some condensed milk and milk into it and blend perfectly.
7. Turn off the flame.
8. Once the mixture is sufficiently warm to deal with take some part of it and roll into balls.
9. Store them within an airtight container.
10. Its better to consume within 4-five days of creating them.