Pav bhaji (Marathi. also transliterated as pao bhaji and pau bhaji) is really a junk food dish indigenous to Maharashtrians and it is popular in many.
- → onion 2 Figures.
- → jeera 1 Pinch.
- → turmeric 1 Pinch.
- → coriander pdr 1 Tablespoons.
- → saunf pdr 1/2 Teaspoons.
- → chopped coriander 1 Bunch.
- → butter 1 Piece.
- → ginger root garlic clove paste 1 Teaspoons.
- → lemon .
- → gr chilli .
- → amchoor pdr .
- → kasoorimethi .
- → salt .
- → pav .
- → tomato 3 Figures.
- → peas 1/2 Cup.
- → every other vegetables 1/2 Cup.
- → cauliflower 2 Piece.
- → eggplant small 1 Figures.
- → carrot 1/2 Figures.
- → taters 2 Figures.
- Heat butter in pan and add cumin,chopped onion and garlic clove and ginger root.
- Fry until garlic clove turns slightly brown.
- Add some tomates and gr chillies and prepare with all of spices till mashed and congratulations .
- Add all of the vegetables. Salt and a few water (increase the water if u such as the bhaji thin). Provide Boil.
- Remove from flame and add butter top it with chopped onion, and Butter.
- slit the pav the bread and slightly Serve hot with bhaji and a bit of lemon and chopped onion
Cooking (mins): 30
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: The month of january 23, 2008
Your Comments on Bajji for pavbajji
You have to login to carry on, click the link