How you can makeRed Vegetable Curry?How you can cookRed Vegetable Curry?Discover the recipeRed Vegetable Curryby vahchef.For those recipes visit vahrehvah.com
- → Oil 1 Tablespoons.
- → Onion chopped 1 Figures.
- → Curry paste two tablespoons.
- → Coconut milk 1 1/2 Cup.
- → Water 1 Cup.
- → Taters chopped 2 Figures.
- → Cauliflower florets 200 Grams.
- → Kaffir lime leaves 6 Figures.
- → Snake beans, reduce 3 cm piece 150 Grams.
- → Red pepper (capsicum) reduce strips 1/2 Figures.
- → Baby corn spears, reduce half lengthways 10 Figures.
- → Eco-friendly peppercorns, roughly chopped 1 Tablespoons.
- → tulsi finely chopped 1/4 Cup.
- → Fish sauce two tablespoons.
- → Lime juice 1 Tablespoons.
- → Soft brown sugar 2 Teaspoons.
Heat the oil inside a large wok or fry pan. Prepare the onion and curry paste for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring continuously. Add some coconut milk and water, provide the boil and simmer, uncovered for five minutes. Add some potato, cauliflower and kaffir lime leaves, and simmer for 7 minutes. Add some snake beans, red pepper, corn and peppercorn and prepare for five minutes or before the vegetables are soft and tender. Stir within the tulsi, fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. Serve with steamed grain.
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: October 16, 2007
Your Comments on Red Vegetable Curry
You have to login to carry on, click the link