How you can makeSambar recipe?How you can cookSambar recipe?Discover the recipeSambar recipeby vahchef.For those recipes visit vahrehvah.com
- → Tur dal 100 Grams.
- → Sambar Masala 3 Tablespoons.
- → Drumstick 2 Figures.
- → Lady's finger 3 Figures.
- → Brinjal 1 Figures.
- → Medium Onion 1 Figures.
- → Medium-sized potato 1 Figures.
- → Curry leaves 10 Leaf.
- → Coriander leaves 1 Tablespoons.
- → Garlic clove 1 Teaspoons.
- → Dried red chilli 2 Figures.
- → Salt 1/two tablespoons.
- → Tomato plants 2 Figures.
- → Tarmarind 1/2 Cup.
- → Methi Seeds 1/4 Tablespoons.
- → Vegetable oil or Ghee two tablespoons.
- → Asafoetidia 1 Tablespoons.
- → Mustard Seeds 1 Teaspoons.
Prepare Tur Dal in 2 glasses of water, when half cooked add bits of drumstick, potato, brinjal, lady#39s finger, onion, tomato pieces, and salt. Prepare till dal is extremely soft. Dissolve sambar masala in little water and combine it with the cooked vegetables. Go ahead and take pulp from the drenched Tamarind and add, blend well and prepare. In another pan heat oil and add mustard seeds. Once they stop spluttering add chopped garlic clove, methi seeds, dried red chilli pieces, Asafoetida and curry leaves. Fry for 2 minutes after which increase dal vegetable mixture and boil it for one minute. Finally add chopped coriander leaves on top.
Preparation Time: mins
Printed: August 20, 2007
Your Comments on Sambar recipe
You have to login to carry on, click the link