- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon essential olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick dvds
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced into 1/4-inch thick dvds
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomato plants
- 1 cup packed fresh tulsi leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh packed parsley leaves
- two tablespoons apple cider vinegar treatment
- 2 garlic clove cloves, gently crushed using the side of the knife blade, and quartered
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried tulsi
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil
Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente and drain well. Toss with ground pepper and essential olive oil.
For that dressing, add some vinegar to some blender and switch the lid. Switch on the blender add, 1 at any given time with the feed opening, garlic clove, mustard, oregano, tulsi, salt, and pepper. Departing the blender running, add some essential olive oil inside a slow thin stream.
Toss together the pasta, yellow squash, zucchini, sun-dried tomato plants. tulsi and parsley with sufficient from the dressing to coat. Serve any extra dressing quietly.
2008, Robert Irvine, All Legal rights Reserved