1-° lb of Italian Poultry Sausage, casings removes
1 lb Taghiatelle Pasta, or other thick ribbon pasta
2 Tablespoons of of Essential Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic clove, minced
2 glasses of Heavy Cream
1 cup of Homemade Pesto (take a look at my recipe for this within the Appetizer Section)
° cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
Pepper and salt, to taste
1) Fill a sizable pot with water and sprinkle in certain salt, provide a boil. Add some pasta and prepare based on package directions, drain well.
2) Inside a large skillet rich in sides, preheat the oil over medium high temperature, add some sausage and break up having a wooden spoon but don°t break up an excessive amount of, you need to possess some nice chunky sausage pieces, prepare for four to five minutes or until fully cooked through.
3) Add some garlic clove and prepare for an additional minute.
4) Add some heavy cream and lower heat to medium-low, allow it to prepare for around three or four minutes or before the sauce thickens.
5) Add some pesto towards the cream and sausage mixture and allow it to prepare for just one minute. Add some sauce towards the drained pasta combined with the parmiggiano reggiano, stir everything together well and serve immediately!
Recipe By: Laura Vitale