- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus much more for seasoning
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 cup store-bought balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups halved cherry tomato plants
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 diced eco-friendly bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Grated Parmesan, for topping
Bring a sizable pot of salted water to some boil over medium heat. Add some pasta prepare it based on package directions.
As the pasta is cooking, in a tiny bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinaigrette, mayonnaise, and sugar.
Drain the pasta well, transfer to some large serving bowl, and let awesome. Add some tomato plants, mushrooms, olives, eco-friendly pepper, salt, to taste, and also the pepper. Pour the dressing within the salad and toss to mix. Sprinkle using the cheese, toss gently, and serve.
Recipe thanks to Paula Deen
I wish to get this to