This is actually the authentic Neapolitan pizza Margherita recipe
Ingredients (makes dough for 4 pizzas)
- 2g of dry yeast (2 grams are sufficient even when Gennaro is applying more within the video)
- 325ml water
- 10-15g/2-3 teaspoons of salt (Gennaro is applying only one teaspoon)
- 550g of flour
- Dissolve the yeast within the 325ml tepid to warm water
- Place the flour right into a large bowl, add some salt and blend.
- Add some yeast towards the flour and begin mixing altogether before the dough reaches the preferred texture and consistency, understood to be "Il Punto di Pasta", smooth to touch and incredibly extensible.
- once the dough is prepared. divide it in 4 portions, cover having a moist cloth, and allow them to rest at 70 degrees not less than two hrs as well as for 4-8 hrs ideally.
Moving: Following the rising process, the dough should be created by hands without the assistance of a moving pin or any other machine, and could be a maximum of 3 millimeters (.12 in) thick, having a 1-2 cm edge. Make use of your hands to lightly work the dough in the center outward.
Filling: Spread cup of tomato plants sauce over dough, and top using the mozzarella slices, parmesan (optional) and tulsi leaves drizzle with extra virgin essential olive oil. P.S. Don’t drown a pizza in sauce and toppings. Probably the most scrumptious pies use smaller sized servings of the greatest quality of fresh ingredients.
Cooking: Heat oven to 240C. Prepare the pizza for around 8-ten minutes, or until sufficiently crispy.