- 1 pound prepared pizza dough, at 70 degrees
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- Cornmeal, for dusting
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin essential olive oil
- 1 clove garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- Juice of just oneOr2 lemon
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- Shaved mozzarella dairy product, for topping
Convey a pizza stone or upside-lower baking sheet within the oven and preheat to 450 levels F. Unveil the dough on the gently floured surface right into a 12-inch round. Transfer to some cornmeal-dusted pizza peel or any other upside-lower baking sheet slide the dough to the hot pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes. Meanwhile, combine two tablespoons essential olive oil inside a bowl using the garlic clove, rosemary oil, and pepper and salt to taste.
Take away the pizza in the oven, brush using the essential olive oil mixture and top using the ricotta and mozzarella. Return the pizza towards the oven bake before the cheese is golden and bubbly, about 6 more minutes.
Meanwhile, chuck the ball arugula and shallot inside a large bowl using the fresh lemon juice. the rest of the two tablespoons essential olive oil, and pepper and salt to taste. Top the pizza using the arugula salad, prosciutto and shaved parmesan. Reduce slices.
Per serving: Calories 642 Fat 34 g (Saturated 10 g) Cholesterol 41 mg Sodium 1,136 mg Carb 63 g Fiber 3 g Protein 29 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos