Steps to make a pizza:
Step One: Convey a pizza stone or perhaps an inverted baking sheet around the cheapest oven rack and preheat to 500 levels.
Step Two: Stretch 1 pound dough on the floured pizza peel, large wooden cutting board or parchment paper.
Step Three: Top as preferred, then slide the pizza (using the parchment paper, if using) to the stone or baking sheet. Bake until golden, about fifteen minutes.
Whisk 3 3/4 cups flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Create a well and add 1 1/3 cups tepid to warm water, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 packet yeast. When foamy, add 3 tablespoons essential olive oil knead until smooth, a few minutes. Brush with essential olive oil, cover inside a bowl and let rise until bending, about one hour half an hour. Divide into two 1-pound balls. Use 1 pound per recipe unless of course noted.
Short promptly? Buy dough from the pizzeria.
1. Margherita Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch models. Top each with 1/2 cup crushed San Marzano tomato plants, dried oregano, salt, pepper and essential olive oil bake until golden. Sprinkle with1/2 pound diced mozzarella, torn tulsi and salt. Bake before the cheese melts, then drizzle with essential olive oil.
2. Tomato Cake Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) without mozzarella or tulsi. Use extra oregano.
Quattro Stagioli Pizza
3. Quattro Stagioni Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) before adding cheese, top with olives, artichoke hearts, pork and sauteed mushrooms in 4 sections.
4. Puttanesca Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) chop 1 garlic clove clove, 6 anchovies, 1 tablespoon capers,1/4 cup olives and a few parsley and scatter within the tomato plants before baking.
5. Roasted Pepper Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) add roasted pepper strips and red pepper flakes using the cheese.
6. New You are able to-Style Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Drizzle with essential olive oil, then top with 1/2 cup tomato sauce and a pair of cups shredded mozzarella. Bake, then garnish with pecorino, dried oregano and essential olive oil.
7. Pepperoni-Mushroom Make New You are able to-Style Pizza (No. 6) top with sauteed mushrooms and sliced pepperoni before baking.
8. Sausage-Broccoli Rabe Make New You are able to-Style Pizza (No. 6) with simply 1 1/2 cups mozzarella. Add 2 crumbled raw sausages. Bake until just crisp, then top with 4 ounces bocconcini, sauteed broccoli rabe and jarred cherry peppers. Bake before the cheese melts.
9. Stuffed Crust Make New You are able to-Style Pizza (No. 6), before topping, place 8 string-cheese sticks across the edge and fold the dough over. Brush the stuffed crust with essential olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
10. Meatball Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Top with essential olive oil, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 6 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella. Bake until just crisp, then top with sliced cooked meatballs, pecorino, tulsi and essential olive oil and bake until browned.
11. Meat-Olive Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10) add 2 crumbled raw Italian sausages and 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives using the mozzarella.
12. Eggplant Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10) top with breaded and fried eggplant slices and ricotta rather from the meatballs.
13. Sicilian Press dough into an oiled rimmed baking sheet. Cover and hang aside until bending. Top with 3/4 cup tomato sauce and a pair of cups shredded mozzarella drizzle with essential olive oil and bake.
14. Pepperoni Make Sicilian Pizza (No. 13) with simply 1 1/2 cups cheese bake until just crisp. Top with 6 ounces sliced pepperoni and 4 ounces bocconcini, then bake until bubbly. Garnish with tulsi and pecorino.
15. Plant Stretch dough right into a 15-inch round. Top with essential olive oil, salt and chopped thyme and oregano. Bake until crisp, then brush with increased essential olive oil.
16. Fennel-Taleggio Make Plant Pizza (No. 15) top with sauteed fennel, 6 ounces sliced taleggio, two tablespoons chopped hazelnuts and grated pecorino before baking.
Baked Ziti Pizza
17. Baked Ziti Make New You are able to-Style Pizza (No. 6) top with leftover ziti and much more cheese before baking.
18. Smoked Mozzarella Make Plant Pizza (No. 15) top herbs with 1 minced garlic clove clove and 6 ounces sliced smoked mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Add 3/4 cup ricotta and grated Parmesan bake until melted.
19. Squash-Pepper Stretch dough right into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with paper-thin slices of butternut squash, caramelized onions, essential olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
20. Zucchini Stretch dough right into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with minced garlic clove, thinly sliced zucchini, essential olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
21. Fig Squares Stretch dough right into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cardamom. Reduce small squares top each having a fig half along with a dollop of robiola. Bake, then top with caramelized onions.
22. Cajun Shrimp Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch models. Mix 3/4 cup tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning spread over dough models and top with 1 cup shredded manchego. Bake until golden. Saute scallions, eco-friendly bell pepper, celery and shrimp season with red pepper flakes. Scatter over pizzas.
23. Clam Stretch dough right into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with oregano and 1 cup shredded mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Top with 8 ounces chopped canned clams and 4 ounces sliced mozzarella bake until melted.
24. Bianco Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch models top with essential olive oil, salt, thyme, oregano and 1/2 cup robiola. Bake until crisp, adding 4 ounces each ricotta and bocconcini, essential olive oil and salt bake before the cheese melts.
25. Tomato Bianco Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24) add 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomato plants using the bocconcini. Top with tulsi.
26. Bianco Mortadella Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24) top with 2 ounces sliced mortadella after baking.
33. Bacon-Egg Stretch dough into four 6-inch models. Top each with diced raw bacon bake until crisp. Crack an egg onto each crust and top with essential olive oil, pepper and salt bake before the eggs set. Top with baby vegetables.
34. Radicchio-Prosciutto Stretch dough into four 6-inch models. Top with 1/2 sliced red onion, essential olive oil, pepper and salt, then bake until crisp. Sprinkle with 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto and 1/2 mind shredded radicchio bake another minute.
35. Pepper Lattice Press dough into an oiled 9-by-13-inch pan. Spread with caramelized onions. Arrange sliced roasted red peppers on the top inside a lattice pattern sprinkle with olives and bake until crisp. Brush with essential olive oil.
36. Pissaladiere Make Pepper Lattice Pizza (No. 35) with anchovies instead of peppers.
37. Lamb-Feta Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch models brush each with essential olive oil. Top each with caramelized onions, 2 ounces cooked ground lamb, 1/4 cup feta and a few pine nuts. Bake until golden top with parsley and mint.
38. Pork-Brie Press dough into an oiled 8-inch square pan. Top with 2 ounces sliced pork, 3 ounces sliced brie and 1/2 thinly sliced eco-friendly apple. Add essential olive oil, pepper and salt. Bake until golden.
39. Wild Mushroom Stretch dough right into a 15-inch round. Saute 12 ounces wild mushrooms and three sliced garlic clove cloves in essential olive oil scatter over dough. Top with 1/2 cup each shredded fontina, Romano and mozzarella bake until golden.
40. Artichoke Stretch dough right into a 15-inch round brush with essential olive oil. Top with 1 cup shredded asiago and grilled halved artichoke hearts. Sprinkle with thyme bake until golden.
41. Hawaiian Stretch dough right into a 15-inch round. Top with 1/2 cup each tomato sauce, shredded mozzarella and diced pineapple, 2 ounces sliced pork, and red pepper flakes bake until golden.
42. Fresh Veggie Stretch dough right into a 15-inch round bake until crisp. Mix 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, two tablespoons chopped tulsi and 1 minced garlic clove clove. Spread over crust. Top with chopped mixed vegetables and shredded cheddar. Sprinkle with paprika.
44. Salad Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24). Toss arugula with cherry tomato plants, essential olive oil, pepper and salt pile on the top of pizzas after baking.
45. Yams Make Potato-Rosemary oil Pizza (No. 43) with yams rather of standard and sage rather of rosemary oil. Top with crumbled gorgonzola and pine nuts a few minutes of all time done.
46. Salmon-Potato Make Potato-Rosemary oil Pizza (No. 43) without cheese bake. Top with smoked salmon, creme fraiche, and chopped chives.
47. Chicago Press 2 pounds dough into an oiled and cornmeal-dusted 10-inch cake pan. Top with 2 cups each shredded mozzarella and tomato sauce, some cooked sausage and Italian seasoning. Bake at 425 levels, 40 minutes.
48. Grape-Stuffed Stretch dough into two 12-by-7-inch ovals. Place one piece within an oiled pan and top with 1/2 cup halved grapes and a pair of tablespoons sugar, then cover using the remaining dough and press to close. Top with grapes, sugar, fennel seeds, pepper and salt. Bake at 450 levels until golden.
49. Raisin-Stuffed Make Grape-Stuffed Pizza (No. 48) warm 1/2 cup raisins in brandy and employ instead of the grapes. Top with rosemary oil rather of fennel.
50. Blueberry-Chocolate Stretch dough into four 6-inch models brush with butter and bake until golden. Saute 3 sliced bananas in butter with 1 tablespoon sugar give a a little rum, then spoon over crusts. Drizzle with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Photographs by Kana Okada