- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury(r) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 medium white-colored potato
- 1 tablespoon CRISCO(r) Pure Essential Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 box (10 oz) Eco-friendly Giant(r) frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 5 slices cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 small tomato. seeded, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium eco-friendly onions. chopped (two tablespoons)
Heat oven to 375 levels F. Spray large cookie sheet with CRISCO(r) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet press dough into 13x9-inch rectangle. Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Remove from oven put aside.
Meanwhile, pierce potato with fork put on microwavable paper towel in micro wave. Microwave four to five minutes, turning once, until tender. Cover let stand a few minutes. When potato is awesome enough to deal with, peel potato and reduce 1/4-inch cubes (1 cup). In normal size bowl, mix potato, oil, pepper and salt put aside.
Prepare broccoli in microwave as directed on box. Empty from pouch into another normal size bowl to awesome slightly put aside.
In another normal size bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing. Spread mixture over pizza crust to within 1/2-inch of edges of crust. Sprinkle 1/2 cup from the cheese evenly over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
Spread broccoli mixture and potato mixture evenly over bacon. Sprinkle tomato, onions and remaining 1/2 cup cheese evenly over potato mixture.
Bake 15 to 22 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand a few minutes before cutting.
Thin air (3500-6500 foot): No change.
(r)CRISCO is really a trademark from the J.M. Smucker Company