- 2 racks pork ribs
- House Seasoning, recipe follows
- Jerry's Basting Sauce, recipe follows
- Favorite BBQ sauce, if preferred
- House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic clove powder
- Jerry's Basting Sauce:
- 3/4 cup white-colored vinegar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- three or four dashes hot red pepper sauce
- 1 small onion, minced
- three or four dashes salt
- Seasoned pepper, to taste
- two to three cups water
Prepare smoker to 250 levels F. I personally use charcoal and wood chips for example hickory.
Remove membrane from ribs if preferred. Rub completely with House Seasoning. Place ribs on smoker grate and canopy. Slow smoke ribs for two to three hrs. Every fifteen minutes brush ribs with vinegar solution. We serve our ribs without sauce. If you want sauce cooked on, brush ribs with sauce about fifteen minutes prior to being done, turning frequently, watching carefully the sauce doesn't burn. Ribs are carried out when they're tender enough to simply pull in the bones. If you are not really a sauce eater, remove ribs, cut and serve with BBQ sauce quietly.
Inside a medium saucepan. mix all ingredients and produce to some boil. Remove from heat. Make use of this sauce to clean ribs or chicken to help keep moist.
Recipe thanks to Paula Deen
I wish to get this to