- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork crown roast (14 ribs contributing to 8 pounds)
- Foil or paper frills for rib ends
- In a tiny bowl, combine the parsley, oil, pepper and salt rub over roast. Put on a rack inside a large shallow roasting pan. Cover rib ends with bits of foil. Bake at 350 for several to three-1/2 hrs or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
- Transfer roast to some serving platter. Let are a symbol of 10-fifteen minutes. Remove foil pieces. Garnish rib ends with foil or paper frills. Cut between ribs for everyone. Yield: 14 servings.
Initially printed as Crown Roast of Pork in Taste of Home December/The month of january 2007, p34
1 slice: 233 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fats), 71mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 0g carb (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 29g protein.