- Roasted Gloucestershire Old Place Pork Belly with Smoked Paprika,
- Bute Seaweed Salad and Bramley Apple Sauce
- 1kg Pork belly
- 1 tablespoons of Salt
- 1 tablespoons of Smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoons of Demerera sugar
- 100g Bute Ocean lettuce blanched one minute and refreshed
- 4tbsp Hazelnut oil
- 2tbsp White-colored wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Drizzle honey
- 2 Bramley apples( peeled cored and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 75 mls Hazelnut oil
Lay the pork belly flat fat side up, lightly score body fat rub using the salt, sugar and paprika
Lay on the cooling wire and put inside a medium hot oven and roast for approximately
1 � hrs till tender.
Stew the apples using the sugar and fresh lemon juice till cooked through, go through fine sieve and whisk within the oil.
Whisk oil, vinegar, honey, mustard together season with a lot of pepper and chuck the ball seaweed and sesame seeds together. For everyone
Convey a pile from the seaweed salad on plate, carve 2 slices of pork lay from the salad. spoon apple sauce around and drizzle with pan juices. Enjoy. George world wide web.justseaweed.com/recipes/
Are you certain you need to delete this recipe?