- 3 cloves garlic clove
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin essential olive oil, plus much more for brushing
- two to four anchovy fillets, chopped
- Juice of just one lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound skin-on, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices focaccia or whole-wheat Italian bread
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts, halved lengthwise
- 3/4 cup freshly grated mozzarella dairy product, plus much more for garnish
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
Result in the dressing: Chop 2 garlic clove cloves and puree with 1/2 cup essential olive oil, the anchovies and fresh lemon juice inside a blender until smooth season with pepper and salt.
Pound the chicken having a hammer or heavy skillet until about 1/8 inch thick. Season with pepper and salt and toss with 1 tablespoon from the Caesar dressing. Grill the chicken until golden and crisp, three or four minutes per side.
Brush the bread with essential olive oil on sides and grill, turning, until toasted, a couple of minutes. Rub using the remaining garlic clove clove. Brush the romaine with one to two tablespoons the dressing and grill until marked, one to two minutes per side. Chop the lettuce and transfer to some bowl.
Cut the bread and chicken into bite-size pieces and increase the bowl. Toss using the remaining dressing, the parmesan, and pepper to taste. Garnish with increased parmesan.
Per serving: Calories 610 Fat 44 g (Saturated 9 g) Cholesterol 85 mg Sodium 565 mg Carb 18 g Fiber 5 g Protein 36 g
Photograph by Antonis Achilleos