- 8 ounces soba, or whole-wheat linguine or spaghetti
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- two tablespoons grain vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- One 2-inch piece ginger root, peeled and finely grated
- 1 Fresno chile or red finger chile, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup essential olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 pound cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1 small bunch scallions, very thinly sliced with an position
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds or toasted sesame seeds
Bring a sizable pot of salted water to some boil. Add some noodles and prepare until al dente, then drain.
Meanwhile, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic clove, ginger root and chile inside a large bowl, then whisk within the oil. Add some cabbage, edamame, scallions and noodles, and toss to mix. Sprinkle using the sesame seeds.
Recipe thanks to Rachael Ray