- 3 whole (6 split) chicken breasts, bone-in, skin-on
- Essential olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups good mayonnaise (suggested: Hellman's)
- 1/3 cup dry white-colored wine
- 1/4 cup chutney (suggested: Major Grey's)
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup medium-diced celery (2 large stalks)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions, white-colored and eco-friendly parts (2 scallions)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F.
Put the chicken breasts on the sheet pan and rub your skin with essential olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with pepper and salt. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, before the chicken is simply cooked. Put aside until awesome enough to deal with. Take away the meat in the bones, discard your skin, and dice the chicken into large bite-size pieces.
For that dressing. combine the mayonnaise. wine, chutney, curry powder, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt within the bowl of the mixer fitted using the steel blade. Process until smooth.
Combine the chicken with sufficient dressing to moisten well. Add some celery, scallions, and raisins, and blend well. Refrigerate for any couple of hrs to permit the tastes to combine. Add some cashews and serve at 70 degrees.
2002, Barefoot Contessa Family Style, All Legal rights Reserved