- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken white meat
- Extra-virgin essential olive oil, for liberal drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound penne pasta or wheat grains penne
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 large cloves garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 3 rounded tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups dairy
- 1 1/2 cups freshly shredded Pecorino cheese
- 1 mind escarole or romaine, shredded
- 1 lemon
Heat grill pan over high temperature.
Coat the chicken in extra-virgin essential olive oil and season with pepper and salt. Grill about 12 minutes, turning from time to time, then put aside.
Bring water in saucepot to some boil for that pasta. Salt water, add pasta and undercook by one minute.
As the pasta cooks, melt 6 tablespoons butter inside a separate saucepot. Spoon out 1/2 and toss using the panko to moisten. Match 1/2 the grated Pecorino and reserve. Towards the remaining melted butter, add some garlic clove and anchovy paste, plenty of coarse pepper, stir 2 minutes then whisk in flour then stock, milk, and Worcestershire, thicken until it jackets a spoon, then stir within the remaining 1 / 2 of the grated Pecorino.
Drain the pasta. Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, then thinly slice and mix using the pasta and sauce, transfer to some casserole and top using the bread crumbs. Awesome and store for make-ahead meal.
To reheat: Reheat, covered, inside a hot 425 degree F oven to warm through, then uncover to brown.
Serve with shredded escarole or romaine and dress with fresh lemon juice and additional-virgin essential olive oil. Serve alongside Chicken Caesar Mac.