Grilled Swiss and Corned Beef Sandwich
- 2 slices white-colored or wheat grains bread
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices process Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon 1000 Island salad dressing
- two tablespoons sauerkraut, drained
- 1 ounce thinly sliced corned beef
- Spread butter somewhere of 1 slice of bread. Place bread, buttered side lower, inside a skillet. Place cheese slices on the top of bread, cutting cheese to suit so that all bread is included (overlap as necessary). Spread salad dressing over cheese top with sauerkraut and corned beef.
- Spread butter somewhere from the remaining bread slice. Place bread on sandwich, buttered side up.
- Prepare sandwich over medium heat about three to five minutes or until bottom slice of bread is toasted and cheese starts to melt turn sandwich. Prepare for one to two minutes more or until bottom slice of bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Makes 1 sandwich.
In the Test Kitchen
If you're making yet another sandwich, carefully add some put together sandwich towards the hot skillet. Cooking occasions might be slightly less.
Grilled Provolone and Pepperoni Sandwich:
Prepare as directed, except substitute Provolone cheese for that Swiss cheese, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce for that salad dressing, and five to six slices (1/2 ounce) thinly sliced pepperoni for that corned beef. Omit sauerkraut.
Diet Details (Grilled Swiss and Corned Beef Sandwich)
- Per serving:
- 526 kcal cal.,
- 38 g fat
- ( 18 g sitting. fat,
- 4 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 102 mg chol.,
- 1058 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values derive from a couple,000 calorie diet