- 2 slices soft white-colored bread
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- two tablespoons mango puree (produced from commercially made frozen mango concentrate that is then heated until reduced)
- two tablespoons watercress
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
Brush each side of every slice of bread using the butter and spread the mango puree on sides of every slice of bread. Arrange the watercress outrageous of 1 side of the slice of bread. Put the cheese on the top from the watercress and top using the second slice of bread.
Heat a griddle on the top from the stove over medium-high temperature. Put the sandwich around the griddle and grill for around one minute on every side, or before the bread is golden brown and also the cheese is melted. Slice the sandwich into 8 small serving pieces.
This recipe was supplied by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and might have been scaled lower from the bulk recipe. The Meals Network Kitchens chefs haven't tested this recipe, within the proportions indicated, and for that reason, we can't make any representation regarding the results.
2012, Mary Giuliani, All Legal rights Reserved