Don’t allow the title fool yourself on that one&....this isn’t a conventional tuna salad whipped with a lot of mayonaise and slapped between two slices of bread (not saying that’s a poor factor, actually!). This can be a fresh salad that I love to throw together for supper once the day is busy and that i’m searching for any quick food fix that’s light, healthy (within my eyes) and tastes great. You’ll notice within the recipe which i list essential olive oil as optional. I believe the salad tastes great by using it or without the treatment depends about how I’m feeling a good extra 120 calories at the time I’m which makes it. -). So I think you'll enjoy so that as always, please adjust the spices to satisfy your unique tastes. Enjoy!
Easy Sriracha Tuna Salad
Author: Gary @ The Spice Package Recipes
Recipe type: Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
An easy and spicy, asian infused tuna salad that's ideal for a fast meal anytime.
- 2 glasses of your preferred salad vegetables. I love a combination of romaine and green spinach
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, sliced
- 2 (5 oz.) cans solid white-colored Albacore tuna, rinsed
- pepper and salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoons of. essential olive oil (optional)
- 3 Tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- 1½ Tbsps. Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoons of. chopped peanuts
- Place salad vegetables inside a bowl and top with red peppers.
- Add tuna and season with pepper and salt.
- Add essential olive oil, vinegar, Sriracha sauce and peanuts.
- Toss eveything together and make certain that is coated evenly.