- 1 lb. Hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 3 cloves garlic clove, minced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 32 oz. low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 large russet taters, diced
- 1 bunch curly kale, leaves stripped and chopped
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Inside a large pot over medium heat, prepare sausage, dumping the rear of a wood spoon, until browned with no longer pink, five to seven minutes.
- Add garlic clove and onion and let prepare until golden, a few minutes more. Season with pepper and salt. Add chicken broth and taters and enough water to pay for the taters and prepare until taters are failing, about one hour.
- Stir in kale and let prepare until foliage is tender and vibrant eco-friendly, 3 minutes, then stir in heavy cream.
- Serve with Parm.
More recipes such as this
Copycat Chipotle Carnitas
Baked Pork Chops with Garden Stuffing
Summer time Garden Soup
Garden Harvest Soup
Essential Olive Oil Vinaigrette
More From Recipes
Part of Hearst Digital Media