- 2 Cups cooked grain (al dente)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Packet of Chicken Gravy (you should use the packet or even the jar)
- 1.5 Pounds of Chicken reduce strips
- Preheat oven to 350 levels.
- Prepare grain- when grain is midway done toss in diced onion to complete cooking using the grain.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray or gently coat with EVOO.
- Cover bottom of baking dish together with your grain.
- Place chop up chicken on the top of grain.
- Spread Cream of Chicken soup over chicken- don't dilute- spread it right out the can.
- Mix your Chicken Gravy Packet with 1 cup water (or make use of the can version all all set to go) and pour it on the top from the casserole.
- Cover casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for forty-five minutes or until chicken is completed.
- Remove foil and serve hot!
What’s cooking at Cracker Barrel? Be part of your comments ought to below&...maybe I’ll attempt to remake it!
Are you currently much like me and try to around the search for deliciously simple recipes that the family will like? Here’s a free printable in my 5 FAVORITE one dish meals – they’re ideal for busy nights whenever you don’t have a lot of some time and don’t wish to clean a lot of dishes!
Posts can include affiliate links. Serendipity and Spice earns a couple of cents around the dollar if readers buy the products I suggest at no additional cost for you.
Thrive Market - It's such as the Costco of organics. this is when I recieve our sugar, flour, baking supplies, kids snacks, etc.
Zaycon Foods - This is when I purchase the majority of my meat products in large quantities. The standard is amazing and also the prices cannot be beat! I am talking about, $1.89 one pound for boneless all-natural chicken breasts. It's bulk but you could split having a friend or constitute a lot of freezer meals like I actually do-- sign up for the newletter as I will be discussing a lot of scrumptious recipes, healthy ideas, family fun, and much more!
About Melissa Llado
Melissa loves getting in the kitchen area together with her two children and teaching them about food, cooking, and healthy choices. She loves hosting occasions, traveling, and enjoying all existence regarding offer. Her latest cook book "Serendipity Sweets" is going to be available to buy within the fall.