- With this recipe, you'll need 1 greater-welfare roast chicken carcass, with leftover chicken attached.
- Peel and roughly chop the onions, roughly chop 2 carrots and celery sticks, then place these questions large pan using the bay leaves, peppercorns, a pinch of ocean salt and also the chicken carcass.
- Fill the pan with cold water to ensure that things are covered, then put on a higher heat and produce towards the boil. Reduce to some simmer and prepare for one hour, skimming off any scum that increases towards the surface every so often.
- About twenty minutes prior to the stock is prepared, crack up with the bottom of the soup: peel the rest of the carrots and slice cm thick using the remaining celery. Peel and finely slice the garlic clove and shallots. Select the parsley leaves, finely chopping the leaves and stalks. Roughly shred the green spinach.
- Put the butter and 1 tablespoon of oil in another large pan on the low heat, add some garlic clove, shallots and parsley stalks and prepare for five to ten minutes, or until softened.
- Add some carrots and celery and prepare for any further a few minutes.
- Once the stock is prepared, take away the chicken carcass, accomplish any remaining bits of meat and then leave to 1 side, then discard the carcass.
- Strain the stock via a sieve in to the veg pan. Provide the boil, then reduce to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add some periodic vegetables and prepare for any further ten minutes, adding the green spinach during the last minute.
- Finish the soup by squeezing within the fresh lemon juice, then taste and season perfectly, as needed.
- Divide between bowls and top with any leftover shredded chicken, a sprinkling of parsley leaves along with a good hit of pepper.
Diet per serving
Diet per serving
Of the adult's reference intake
Jamie's New Book
- Super Fruit Family Classics
Have A Look AROUND