It’s here! Our first publish within the Slow Oven Mondays series. Every week we’ll be getting a new slow oven recipe to test — Ideal for the autumn weather! Now Carol made Creamy Potato Soup with Dumplings. I’ll certainly be trying that one myself since it sounds scrumptious and that i’ve always wondered steps to make dumplings. Now we all know!
6 medium-sized taters, peeled diced
2 stalks of celery, washed diced
2 large carrots, washed, peeled diced
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
4 glasses of vegetable stock (you should use chicken, too)
7Or2 cup of evaporated milk (12 oz. can)
1 teaspoon salt, pepper to taste
1/2 tablespoon parsley, dried
1 cup of-purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of butter
1/2 cup of milk
1. Add all ingredients except evaporated milk. Prepare on high for several-4 hrs or low for 7-8 hrs.
2. Stir in evaporated milk one hour just before finish.
3. Give a spoonful of dumpling mix to boiling soup.
4. Sprinkle some parsley on the top for garnish and serve.
1. Stir flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in medium-sized bowl. Gradually include butter and milk and stir.
2. Increase boiling soup one hour just before finish.
This soup was amazing. Very creamy and scrumptious. We are which makes it within this house again!
You are able to print a text only form of this soup for safe keeping here !