- 2 tablespoon salt
- one to two teaspoons red pepper cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon white-colored pepper
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR CAJUN POTATO WEDGES:
- 4 medium sweet taters or baking taters (about 3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 to at least one teaspoon hot pepper sauce
2 tablespoon: 132 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fats), 0mg cholesterol, 894mg sodium, 20g carb (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
- Inside a bowl, combine the very first seven ingredients. Store within an airtight container inside a awesome dry place for approximately 6 several weeks. Yield: about 1/4 cup.
- To organize Cajun Potato Wedges: Cut each potato into eight wedges. Inside a large bowl, combine oil, hot pepper sauce and a pair of tablespoons seasoning mix. Add taters stir to coat evenly. Devote a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 450 for fifteen minutes turn. Bake 8-ten minutes longer or before the taters are tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Initially printed as Cajun Seasoning Add Quick Cooking The month of january/Feb 2002, p55