Review/Rate This Recipe
1. Discard the wilted mung bean sprouts Discard the heads Rinse and drain Blanch in boiling water for ten seconds Lift the sprouts up immediately Drain Retain in the fridge till available.
2. Rinse spring onion Stop both sides Slice thinly.
3. Rinse coriander Discard the stems.
4. Peel, rinse and thinly slice ginger root.
5. Blanch ramen noodles in boiling water for any couple of minutes (based on the package instruction) Lift the ramen up immediately Transfer to some fine-mesh sieve Rinse in flowing water till awesome Drain.
7. Add seasoning (2) to some saucepan Stir to combine well Prepare on the high temperature till there's popping seem Switch off heat.
8. Arrange the ramen in serving plates Arrange sakura ebi on the top from the ramen Arrange the ginger root, the spring onion and also the mung bean sprouts on the top next Garnish using the coriander and chili threads Drizzle using the seasoning (1) Serve immediately using the spicy oil in the step 7 quietly.