- 4 medium sweet taters
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon essential olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove clove, finely grated on the microplane
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- 1 scallion, white-colored and eco-friendly parts chopped
Preheat the oven to 425 levels F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Make a number of 1/8-inch slices along each potato, slicing 2/three of the way through.
Stir together the butter, oil, thyme. garlic clove, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a tiny bowl. Rub the taters throughout using the mixture, getting into between your slices.
Put on the baking sheet and roast until the middle of the taters are tender and also the outdoors is crisp. 50 minutes to at least one hour. Midway with the roasting time, take away the taters in the oven and operate a fork lightly over the tops from the taters, using light pressure, to fan the slices and separate them from each other.
Meanwhile, stir the yogurt and scallions having a pinch salt along with a pinch pepper. Serve the sauce using the taters.
Recipe thanks to Food Network Kitchens